Monday, August 15, 2005

A Brave New Sugie World

Well, it's finally here! (Almost) Sugar is learning all about her strange new world and its even stranger inhabitants, armed only with her constant state of shock.

For now, here's a small desktop background sized picture of Sugar in flight:


She's Coming Right At Us!

((In JPEG, Where Available))

I think this is the best flight shot I've taken! Comment below and let me know what you think.

There will be lots more to come! I haven't posted anything up on the old site in quite some time, and we've had many Sugar Mysteries since that time. Who knows what new shocking adventure you'll hear of next??

PS. Marisa thinks I did a bad job of editing the image to the left. I did. It will change... eventually... like last night, when I improved it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test of the commenting system.. it is only a test. Had this been a real comment, you would be hearing a strange sound repeating itself and you'd be wondering what you should be doing.

August 16, 2005 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home